Wednesday 23 November 2011

Feedback

I posted my work onto a photography & graphics forum, as I don't have Facebook. So I could get some feedback on my work, here are some examples of the comments received.


This comment referenced on the likeness of my work to russian propaganda which I'm really pleased about because propaganda was my main influence.



 This comment especially pleased me because Alexander Rodchenko propaganda was the main influence for my poster.






This comment interested me because I've noticed this with the font myself, I do think it looks good but this might be something I want to sort out, to avoid confusion. (see below)




This comment I can understand because the photograph might not be understood, especially if the audience aren't aware of my propaganda influence.