Friday 24 February 2012

Question 3.

I have specially selected people to use in my audience research, I have tried to get a wider range of people that normally I may not talk to.

  • Kate.
  • Alex.
  • Chrissy.
  • Laura Farraday.
  • Clint. 

To help aid me in my audience research I have compiled some questions for my audience to answer, I have tried to make the questions specific, yet with more area to expand upon.



  • What music genre do you generally like?
  • Who is your favourite artist?
  • What do you think happens in the narrative?
  • What do you think the characters represent? Who are they portraying? Why do you think this?
  • Can you relate to what the characters represent?
  • Does it remind you of any other media texts?
  • What do you think of the lip syncing and performance?
  • Do you think its a memorable video?
  • Do you think it aids you in understanding what the song is about?
  • What specifically do you think is good about the video? Why? What? 
  • Do you think the location is appropriate?