Thursday 15 March 2012

Question 4.

Online.


Blogger.
Throughout my project I have used blogger as a useful way to present my research and subsequent production tasks.






I found it really useful because it allowed me to keep track of my current work and I was able to access it anywhere with a usable internet connection, such as on my phone:

YouTube.
I used YouTube to embed my video into my blog and it allowed me to share it on other websites such as Facebook and the forum I used for feedback (28 Days Later).


 

Prezi.
I used Prezi to present my research and my pitch because it was a more appealing way to display my findings to the audience. I found it useful because it was a more hands on approach to presenting my pitch and allowed be to get my message across in a more succinct and precise manner.


Software.


Photoshop.




I used Photoshop to make my whole digipak and the matching poster.
It was useful that there was loads of tools that I could use such as the rectangle tool:








This meant I could give my ancillary task a professional level of quality.


Hardware.


Olympus PEN-PL1





This was my own camera and due to this I was able to use the camera to its full ability and had more control over how the video came out.
This was particularly helpful when filming a scene in my video, where I used an effect  to slow down the film and add a vignette.






Panasonic HD DV Video Camera.




This camera was really useful because it allowed me to film my scenes in High Definition, this gave my product an edge because of the high quality.
Overall it allowed my final product to look clean cut and professional.